Sunday, January 21, 2018
Life is Better at Grace Central where Senior Pastor Darius Brooks teaches TRUTH and taught an awesome word coming from Romans 8:1 Sunday’s topic was, “I should know something before I believe in it.”
Pastor Brooks shared:
1. An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.
2.I really am awesome, but it’s through his word that I can live my best life.
3. When I believe and trust GOD’s word it creates me as righteous.
4.When I mature it causes people around me to mature as well.Sunday's Actions:
1. “Knowing what I know makes me believe, and what I believe I do.”
2. “Self, stop talking me out of what I know.”
3. “I hurt me when I don’t use my ability to see what’s best for me.”
4. “Don’t let something that doesn’t matter cause me to lose something that does matter.”
* Food Pantry, will be open on Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 from 5pm-7pm
* Life Application class, Tuesday, January 23rd 2018 from 7 - 8:00 p.m.
*. Winter Wonderland Rip the Runway Fashion show and dinner banquet, Saturday, January 27th 2018 at 5 p.m. Banquet tickets are only $25 and can be purchased at Grace Central or on line at www.gracecentral.net
We welcome you and your family with open arms each and every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. at 10216 S. Kitchener St in Westchester, IL to hear an awesome word from Senior Pastor Darius Brooks so that you too can experience that:
" Life is Better at Grace Central"
And always remember:
"What I don't win with, I learn from, but I never lose."