Sunday, January 14, 2018
Life is Better at Grace Central where Senior Pastor Darius Brooks teaches TRUTH and taught an awesome word coming from John 8:30-32. Sunday’s topic was, “Me being accountable.”
Pastor Brooks shared:
1. I need to observe and pay attention to the people I’m walking with.
2. For me to be free, it comes with choices.
3. Who cares about a highway as long as I’m on the right track.
4. People don’t show me who they are, they show me what they think of me.
1. “When speaking with GOD, through his word is different.”
2. “Through GOD’s word, my truth is so powerful, it helps me be my best me.”
3. “I’d rather have information and don’t want it, than what I know just isn’t working for me.”
4. “GOD is not a GOD who can be explained, he can only be experienced through accountability.”
* Food Pantry, will be open on Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 from 5pm-7pm
* Life Application class, Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 from 7 - 8:00 p.m.
*Winter Wonderland Rip the Runway Fashion show and dinner banquet, Saturday, January 27th 2018 at 5 p.m. Banquet tickets are only $25 and can be purchased at Grace Central or on line at www.gracecentral.net
We welcome you and your family with open arms each and every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. at 10216 S. Kitchener St in Westchester, IL to hear an awesome word from Senior Pastor Darius Brooks so that you too can experience that:
" Life is Better at Grace Central"
And always remember:
" What I don't win with, I learn from, but I never lose." (Senior Pastor Darius Brooks)